Thursday, January 23, 2014

23 Jan, 2014:- The Outstanding Class!!!......

From now on I will be sharing the best moments of my  every day life with you all.

Today was so much fun. Firstly, I won a game of pool with my friend, who is a better player then me. We started the game as race to 100. Then in between my friend said let's make it a 150. I said okay, let's play. We played and played and drastically he won the game. As he won, I asked him if he would play till 200. He said okay. We again started playing and as the last time, he again won the game.

I again asked to play till 250. And it was no surprise to hear him say yes. We started playing. And this time I won. HURRAY!!!.
.But But But he asked me to continue the game till 300. And I had to say yes as he has agreed with me twice before. So we again played and again I won. The main thing is that, the place where we were playing charge Rs.60 per hour. And guess for how much time we played. It was almost 2 hours, which means he had to pay Rs.110.

Now after we played, me and my friends went in to attend our class and that was the moment I enjoyed very much. Our teacher was taking the period of comprehension and, no offense, she is very bad in speaking and writing English and still she teaches in a University. We made so much fun about that as she was not able to write the spelling of Division correctly and was the topic of enjoyment today. The whole class had a big laughter which made our lecturer so annoyed that she didn't gave attendance to anybody.

One of my friends went to our H.O.D.(Head Of Department) and he scolded our teacher and at last she gave us attendance. This was the reason why the title is " The Outstanding Class!!!".....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bhai Us raat tere maa baap ko chup chaap so jaana chahiye tha!