Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jan 25, 2014: I Wrote My A** Off For Nothing!!!...

Today was just like any other day. I woke up at 11 o'clock, went down to mess to have lunch and came back to my room and watched a movie.

But mid way of the movie, I realized that I have some work to do. I then quickly picked my notebook and started writing like I have to do the work in just 1 hour. But still I was watching the movie.
And because of that I made a terrible mistake for which may be I will have to do all the work again.

This is because the notebook I was making was of MATLAB and the teacher who teaches us the subject is very- very strict. He would literally cut anybody in half if the work he gave is not done correctly as he said. The notebook had to be perfect and what I did will not be loved by him. But i still pray that he just ignores it and leave me for being his prey.

And the other thing that happened was that I watched around two movies and three episodes of Prison Break. The funny thing was that I didn't realize how the time went by.

Here is a pic of my work that I was doing and if you can identify the mistake, just comment it to the post..........:)

 

2 comments:

Ankit said...

Bhai experiment no. phir se wahi likh diya....
Ankit gupta

Unknown said...

bro we weren't told to write the experiment no in between and i wrote it, so that is why our teacher will cut me in half.......