Wednesday, January 22, 2014

About The Blog!!!........

I am a college guy who is just not fully satisfied with his life. The main purpose of me writing this blog is to see and gather all the advice in the world to just point me into 'The' direction which will take me to full satisfaction..

Up until now, you would have made up my image as a person who is may be pretty much depressed with his life. But that is not the case with me. I am a guy who is just looking for some adventure or some sort of thrill which till now I haven't experienced ever..No No No!! Not ever.
I had some when I was in my school.

But now it just feels like that i have lost the thrill, the adventure that I had in my school days. Neither the people which I hang out with nor the surroundings are much fun. All the things just feel a bit dull...

So to get my mind away from all of this, I am going to share every day of my life with you all and I would love the advice that you can offer. The advice can be about anything, anything in the world. I hope you will help me in finding the true face of me AGAIN!!!!!!!!

































































No comments: