Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jan 22, 2014:- Nostaligic Feeling for The Whole Day!!!....

The day started with usual things like getting fresh, brushing teeth and then a long and soothing bath. F.Y.I, this was my first bath in three days. No worries about that as in this time of the year, north India is much cooler then the mid year.....

After bathing, I sat for about half an hour and polished my boots as I haven't wore them for about one year. After that I went to my college at 9 o'clock, without having any breakfast and this is because of the vow that i have made to my self which is about my fatty body and I will get my weight undercontrol.


I went to my college classroom and what I saw was unbelievable. I was the first to reach my class. Now you would think that it's normal to be the first one to the class, but for me it wasn't. After that shocking phase, the lectures started and the time flew like a super sonic jet. When I glanced at my watch. it was almost 1 p.m. I didn't had any idea how the time passed.

Then I came back to my hostel room and had rest for about half-n-hour. After that started the little exciting part of the day. It was time for the lab period. The whole second half of the schedule was of Java lab and it was so much fun. This was only time of the day I enjoyed.

And now the where the title takes it's effect. I had a small fight with my roommate and we haven't talked to each other since then. It was almost two days that we haven't smiled at anything the other said. But when the lab period started we were back together and were enjoying the time fully. After the second half, we were back to square one and this was the thing which created the title of this post..............

Hope you would read it completely and will surely  give your suggestions or advice that will help me!!!!!!!!!....

GOOD BYE For Today!!!.........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you are enjoying life buddy! Be motivated always!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks!! I will try my Level Best.....:)