Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27:--> " The Classic OS Lab Day"!!!...

I am sorry that I didn't wrote any post yesterday. The reason behind that has become the reason for today's post. Yesterday I was studying, rather then studying I should say trying to do the programs which we have to do in the lab.

And today I executed them without any problem and got full marks. Firstly I made a program for circular queue which was not much difficult.
Then I made a program for FCFS scheduling which was a little tough, but I did it and got full marks.

And then came the real thing, program for priority sorting for process scheduling. That was a disaster at first but gradually I did it and got full marks again.

The main reason for this day's lab to be special was that this was the first time in OS lab that I was able to execute a program successfully So, you all just pray for me that I go on doing the same that I have done today.....

No comments: